Eldon are claims experts
We provide innovative, fluid and transparent claims solutions for our partners. We are established enough to be responsible but agile enough to be fast-moving. Innovative in our decision-making to lead the market and not follow the pack. Our key partners include Southern Rock, GoSkippy and Debenhams.
What we do
Our 200-plus strong team, based in the heart of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, provide a first class service. We provide a full suite of motor claims handling functions from First Notification of Loss through to Catastrophic Personal Injury Claims.
2016 graduate scheme
The 2016 Eldon graduate scheme is now open for applications - do you fit the bill?
- A graduate who graduated within the last two years
- Do you hold a 2:1 or first class degree?
- Do you have GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) at Grade C or above?
- Good at solving problems
- Willing to learn
Eldon will in return give you:
- A complete knowledge of the insurance claims function within Eldon Insurance covering every aspect of claims handling – as well as a personal mentor
- Support and sponsorship to complete your CII Diploma in Insurance, providing a gateway to all of the sectors within insurance
- A competitive salary package
- 22 days' holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Cycle scheme
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref: GRAD16.
The closing date for applications is Friday 5th July 2016. Good luck.
Visit the Eldon Insurance website »