Really rewarding reinsurance role - Chaucer
Our friends at Chaucer
have done it again - another great job that you can apply for. In case you don't know, Chaucer is a multinational business but this role is in London.
The only thing with this role is that the guys at Chaucer have said it is really for someone who either understands how the London insurance market works and/or has sector experience. Most of their other roles we advertise on here are open to those with no sector experience.
Anyway, the role is called Reinsurance Purchasing Administrator, and the key parts of the role are:
- Providing management information (MI)
- Producing reinsurance renewal information
- Producing regular account analysis
- Being responsible for monitoring timetables
- Managing relationships with customers, agents and service providers
For the full role description click here
So, if you have existing sector knowledge and some experience, read on for what else Chaucer wants:
- Intermediate Word and Excel knowledge
- 3 A levels or equivalent
- Studying towards the CII Advanced Diploma in Insurance (ACII)
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck as ever.
« Back to all news
blog comments powered by